Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Area 51 Has a new Forums !

Pondering over this gender thing...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloyster

Cloyster

Pondering over this gender thing... Empty
PostSubject: Pondering over this gender thing...   Pondering over this gender thing... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Ok, so i have been pondering over this for quite a while and it's how do all pokemon lay egg's ?
Like wailord or userang the list go's on. whales are mammals yeh suprised me to. so they are mammals there for they do NOT lay eggs but if you think about it even sigiliph lay eggs and they have no (parts) but the ycan mate with a ditto. i still don't get how they lay eggs. please end my pondering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CanadianCloyster
Goten
Admin
Goten

PostSubject: E-G-G-S   Pondering over this gender thing... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:05 pm

.... Do you like mating pokemons? just wondering.... and ok ... idk why wailord lay eggs. i guess it what everypokemon does
Back to top Go down
https://poarea51.forumotion.com
Cloyster

Cloyster

PostSubject: ok lol   Pondering over this gender thing... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 pm

i dont like breeding pokes i only do it when i want a team of just 1 poke
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CanadianCloyster
Lance358

Lance358

PostSubject: Re: Pondering over this gender thing...   Pondering over this gender thing... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Lol I tend to only breed my starter with ditto so i get more of them XD(Or In G/S/C cases use the cloning glitch to get a ton of lugia's and ho-oh's in the G/S/C series and the OTHER cloning glitch to get ALL three starters on the same profile *Note it gives me the biggest edge against my rival on G/S/C XD*)
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

PostSubject: Re: Pondering over this gender thing...   Pondering over this gender thing... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Well, not being a pedophile myself, and not caring about the whole breeding thing, I don't know how Skitty mates with Wailord. I think the game designers really screwed over there. Maybe they were trolling us. trolololololol

-Rock On,
SL
Back to top Go down
Zircon

Zircon

PostSubject: Re: Pondering over this gender thing...   Pondering over this gender thing... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 am

I dont tend to think about that.
well
now that you got me thinking
o.e
o.e
o.e
I always wondered why I had so many Torchic eggs >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering over this gender thing...   Pondering over this gender thing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering over this gender thing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Pokemon (Non-Competitive)-
Jump to: