Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Area 51 Has a new Forums !

Excadrill Sandrush

Go down 
+10
Lance358
Archit
Cloyster
Goten
Rated
ImaTrollYou
EonBlitz
HDT
quicksilver
Giingur
14 posters

Should we ban Excadrill Sandrush from OU?
Yes
Excadrill Sandrush Poll_left48%Excadrill Sandrush Poll_right
 48% [ 13 ]
No
Excadrill Sandrush Poll_left52%Excadrill Sandrush Poll_right
 52% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Giingur

Giingur

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:59 am

Well, well, well...Look who showed there face in the possible ban list...Excadrill Sandrush...We all knew this was coming lol...He's been a major problem with a lot of people here...Lets see the damage he's capable of

Excadrill: While in Sandstorm he can have a max of 604 Speed...Now thats fast...it can outspeed a Deoxys-S with max speed...Even without max speed Excadrill gets 550...and that even outspeeds Deoxys-S max speed...Now with the 550 speed..Excadrill gets a max attack of 405, put a life orb on that and you basically got a +1 right there...which increases his attack even more...raising it to 500+...So that pretty much destroys everything

Moves: (His Best Moves)
Earthquake
Brick Break
X-Scissor
Rock Slide
And the possibility of getting +2 with Swords Dance? (also another +1 if you run life orb)

That pretty much destroys anything except some Defensive walls...but they can only usually take 2-3 hits from Excadrill

So im here today to see what you people think..Should we ban Excadrill Sandrush or shouldn't we?

Leave your thoughts below and cast your votes above and we'll see what we can do

-Giingur

P.S. Please dont quote this post...itll just take up space and its quite annoying...

Last edited by Giingur on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quicksilver

quicksilver

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 pm

I think we should ban him. you shoed right there up above how overpowered he is
Back to top Go down
HDT

HDT

Location : Water Type Gym Leader, and Pokemon Extrodinare. #1 on the Ladder.

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:11 pm

I'm also for the Excadrill ban as well.

There really is only 1 pokemon that I know who can dedicately counter attacks from Excadrill and that is Max Def+ Gliscor taking neutral damage from his rockslide, and threatening him with EQ.
Conkeldurr can cause a weakend Excadrill from Life Orb damage to faint after a Mach punch, but still conkeldurr will easily be OHKO'ed in no time with stab EQ from excadrill.

My point is - Ban Excadrill with SandRush.
Back to top Go down
EonBlitz

EonBlitz

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 pm

honestly max def max hp gliscor can take care of excadrill with ease, if ur worried about them, back this badass and u should be fine, but make sure u have someone that can resist water and ice on ur teamlike rotom or a water absorb pokemon to maintain synergy
Back to top Go down
ImaTrollYou

ImaTrollYou

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:02 am

ok now hold the eff up. Ity is here and ity will make this a server everyone will like.

Banning Exca? Oh hell no. You'll lose more ppl tht way.

Here's what i propose.

Set up a tier called The Clear Skies Tier. That tier is where there are no weather starters such as Ttar, Politoed, abomasnow, and hippo. Making ability combos such as Swift Swim + Drizzle, Sand Stream + Sand Rush, and Hail + Ice Body unable to be used in the tier. Giving people who don't like weather teams a chance to face others with no weather.

Unban the pokemon like exca and kingdra, who can abuse the weather sand just put them into the ou. that way both ppl who like and dislike weather can both be happy.
Back to top Go down
Rated

Rated

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:04 am

FUCK YEA
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:10 am

ImaTrollYou wrote:
ok now hold the eff up. Ity is here and ity will make this a server everyone will like.

Here's what i propose.

Set up a tier called The Clear Skies Tier. That tier is where there are no weather starters such as Ttar, Politoed, abomasnow, and hippo. Making ability combos such as Swift Swim + Drizzle, Sand Stream + Sand Rush, and Hail + Ice Body unable to be used in the tier. Giving people who don't like weather teams a chance to face others with no weather.

Unban the pokemon like exca and kingdra, who can abuse the weather sand just put them into the ou. that way both ppl who like and dislike weather can both be happy.

I agree.... That's what i'm going to do...
Back to top Go down
https://poarea51.forumotion.com
Giingur

Giingur

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Goten wrote:
ImaTrollYou wrote:

Here's what i propose.

No just dont ban excadrill...just ban excadrill+sand rush...let him use his other ability in sand
Back to top Go down
Cloyster

Cloyster

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: I am suprised   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:25 pm

I don't see it to much atol any where. so i have no problem but i can fuck its shit up i took a plus 3 eq from it with lickylicky (i sux at spelling) and you can also screw it with politoad countering rain and just dont play ou is it that hard and im pretty shure only a handfull of people still cuz there sick of hearing people bitch about it so i c it onse a day usually
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CanadianCloyster
Archit

Archit

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Banning Excadrill ? PLEASE! Beating excadrill is the easiest thing in the world. all you need is a priority fighting move. Eg ? M.A.C.H P.U.N.C.H . Conkeldurr or Breloom should do the trick .
Back to top Go down
Lance358

Lance358

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:03 am

Giingur wrote:
Goten wrote:
ImaTrollYou wrote:

Here's what i propose.

No just dont ban excadrill...just ban excadrill+sand rush...let him use his other ability in sand

Really I have to agree with both ImaTrollYou and Goten, it is a WAY better idea to NOT ban Excadrill+Sand Rush, but to make a Clear Skies Tier. Total genius(Which is better than banning weather combos). I am all for a Clear Skies Tier cheers.
Back to top Go down
Giingur

Giingur

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm not saying ban the pokemon excadrill...just ban excadril+sand rush...let him use his other abilities...
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Giingur wrote:
I'm not saying ban the pokemon excadrill...just ban excadril+sand rush...let him use his other abilities...

we arnt banning his ability... we are just talking about his ability with sand stream
Back to top Go down
Giingur

Giingur

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Goten wrote:
Giingur wrote:

we arnt banning his ability... we are just talking about his ability with sand stream

The only reason people hate the pokemon is because of his ability Sand Rush...Just ban Excadrill with Sandrush and everyone will be happy...or can you not ban certain things like that?
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: giingurr   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:50 pm

No i can't ban an ability with another ability in the scripts.... But We still can ban it.... its like how some servers ban Drizzle with Swift swim
Back to top Go down
Lovestruck

Lovestruck

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:47 pm

I think sand rush Excadrill should be banned. It's way to powerful, and after one swords dance, it can severely hurt your team. There are some suggestions to help getting swept. You can use a variety of stalling pokemon, Gliscor, Jellicent, and stallbreaker Mew. Excadrill can still hit each of them hard, which makes it such a threat, even without stat raises. I think it should be banned from Wifi, but allowed in DW OU, as technician Breloom is a decent counter to it. And the fact that most people battle Wifi OU.
Back to top Go down
NewbWithGunz

NewbWithGunz

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: ban it ._.   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 pm

ban it. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Ok.
Excadrill.

Let's think about this for a second.
Why the fuck would it be banned in the first place? It's easy to counter
Breloom, Sableye, Politoed, Skarmory, Gliscor, Landorus, Hitmontop, Ferrothorn, even Latios to a certain extent.

Everyone of these pokemon (bar Hitmontop) are pretty common in the metagame. If your team cannot handle Excadrill, then that's a problem you will have to address.

-Rock on,
SL
Back to top Go down
Sarge

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Orly?   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Why should people ban Sand Rush Exca?

If it's really that bad then carry around a counter for it such as slowbro holding eviolite or a conkeldurr with mach punch or something like gliscor which pretty much walls all exca's attacks and owns it with EQ. Sure, its a pain to beat but if its that good, why don't you use it?

~~Sarge~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excadrill Sandrush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excadrill Sandrush   Excadrill Sandrush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excadrill Sandrush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AREA 51 :: Pokemon Suspects-
Jump to: