Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Area 51 Has a new Forums !

Ubers Elite Four

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

Ubers Elite Four Empty
PostSubject: Ubers Elite Four   Ubers Elite Four Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 pm

First of all, I must congratulate you for reaching the Elite Four. However, things will get much much more difficult from here.

I specialize in the use of Ubers. Yes, Ubers. That means any pokemon is allowed. So, I won't rage if you use Cloyster.

The Required rules for all battles is:
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Species Clause
Self-KO Clause

2) Please be respectful in our match. I have the right to disqualify users for abusing this rule. This means, calling someone a word that is inappropriate or offensive will equal an instant DQ.
3. All normal rules of the server apply. To highlight the more important ones: there is no OHKO moves, no accuracy drops, (however
4. Lastly, if you lose to me, you cannot request a rematch until the following day. And, just to sort the players who read the rules from those who don't, if you ask for a rematch the same day, you will have to wait another. I'm sorry, but it's really important you read these rules.
Banned items:
Scope Lens
Wide Lens
Zoom Lens
Quick Claw
King's Rock
Bright Powder
Starf Berry
Lax Incense
Razor Claw

My timezone is EST, so thats be best time to contact me for a challenge. YOU MUST CHALLENGE ON THE FORUMS.

Losers: (I mean, uhh, .-.)

Winners: (Haxors Razz )

So, Good Luck. And once again, congratulations.
Back to top Go down

Ubers Elite Four
Page 1 of 1