Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Area 51 Has a new Forums !

***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goten
Admin
Goten

***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Empty
PostSubject: ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***   ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello Everyone!

You obviously should know what I'm going to be talking about here on this thread; I am going to need your help! As you know, our forums have changed a lot visually and as a community.If you don't know by now, I use Photoshop a lot to make/design things. Personally, I feel like this server is missing something. Something visually appealing. Apparently, one person (me) can't do all of this. I just don't have the time. This is what I am looking for:

~People who Know HTML/Java Scipts/CSS

~Have GIMP/Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator and know how to use them.

That is all I can think of right now. So if you can do this, please let me know (:
Back to top Go down
https://poarea51.forumotion.com
Lance358

Lance358

PostSubject: I CAN use   ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 pm

GIMP easy i can do that but scripts are not so easy for me hope there is still a way i can help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

PostSubject: Re: ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***   ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Lance358 wrote:
GIMP easy i can do that but scripts are not so easy for me hope there is still a way i can help Very Happy

Cool (: So you think you can help me out on this?

***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Pokeball

ask you know. this pokeball shows wither there is a new post, if its locked, or if there are no new posts... Do you think you can make something better then this?

the dimension is 50x50
Back to top Go down
https://poarea51.forumotion.com
Lance358

Lance358

PostSubject: Re: ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***   ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 pm

hmmm? i'll see what i can do but i need to go to bed right now so i'll get on it ASAP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archit

Archit

PostSubject: Re: ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***   ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 am

I can do a lil GIMP too.
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

PostSubject: Re: ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***   ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:59 pm

As you know, I have my own server script, but that is server only. I don't think I could help with the forum script. Sorry Sad

-Keep Rocking,
SL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***   ***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***NEED HELP WITH FORUMS***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: