Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Area 51 Has a new Forums !

Cloyster bitches about pokes.

Go down 
4 posters

Shoud we ban the Tornadus treo ?
Yes:
Cloyster bitches about pokes. Poll_left20%Cloyster bitches about pokes. Poll_right
 20% [ 1 ]
No:
Cloyster bitches about pokes. Poll_left80%Cloyster bitches about pokes. Poll_right
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Cloyster

Cloyster

Cloyster bitches about pokes. Empty
PostSubject: Cloyster bitches about pokes.   Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 pm

i wan't thunderus,landerus and tornadus banned from OU and the rest put them in ubers or just bann them al l together they are annoying as hell and who always carries an ice type ? i mean c'mon.

These are very annoying and stupid because they will nasty plot sweep you so you will probably get swept with there wide veriety of moves+ hidden power they are very important to ban!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CanadianCloyster
Goten
Admin
Goten

PostSubject: Re: Cloyster bitches about pokes.   Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Cloyster wrote:
i wan't thunderus,landerus and tornadus banned from OU and the rest put them in ubers or just bann them al l together they are annoying as hell and who always carries an ice type ? i mean c'mon.

These are very annoying and stupid because they will nasty plot sweep you so you will probably get swept with there wide veriety of moves+ hidden power they are very important to ban!

i have two pokemon's with ice moves.... Froslass with icebeam and meinshoa with HP ice works perfect (:
Back to top Go down
https://poarea51.forumotion.com
Cloyster

Cloyster

PostSubject: Yes    Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 pm

but what if they were choiced ? or life orb max speed ? and they kill you with hp psychic or hp fire ?
Back to top Go down
HDT

HDT

Location : Water Type Gym Leader, and Pokemon Extrodinare. #1 on the Ladder.

PostSubject: Re: Cloyster bitches about pokes.   Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Cloyster wrote:
but what if they were choiced ? or life orb max speed ? and they kill you with hp psychic or hp fire ?

No one in their right mind would run HP Psychic, or HP fire on any of these guys (especially landorus)

These things are honestly not hard to take down. They suffer greatly from SR damage, they also provide good checks to SS Kingdra, which is NOT banned on this server. Brongzong, Gastradon, Swampert, Chansey, Special Def Tyranitar, Specially defensive Latias, are all good counters. Not to mention anything that is faster or with a scarf will kill these things on the revenge kill with OHKO's.

They are not that hard to beat, I rarely find to to even get a Nasty Plot sweep going because of how frail they are. The biggest reason I use Prankster is to use it on something that would outspeed, and KO my whole team. There are plenty of pokemon who can put a stop to these guys.
Back to top Go down
HDT

HDT

Location : Water Type Gym Leader, and Pokemon Extrodinare. #1 on the Ladder.

PostSubject: Re: Cloyster bitches about pokes.   Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Goten wrote:
Cloyster wrote:

i have two pokemon's with ice moves.... Froslass with icebeam and meinshoa with HP ice works perfect (:

With that said though (my above comment) Mienshao definitly does not get enough speed to outrun and Kill any of these guys. I could see Life Orbed Starmie, or Specs Starmie taking out both of these guys with Ice Beam or Tbolt, Which every starmie set runs.
Back to top Go down
Cloyster

Cloyster

PostSubject: ik hp psychic   Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:17 pm

was kinda stupid Hp psychic derp but still you nvr know wen they'll get you
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

PostSubject: Re: Cloyster bitches about pokes.   Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Tornadus has a weakness to Stealth Rock. Specs Tornadus is difficult to take down, of course, but with the right prediction, or Chansey, you can bring it down. Or just be like me, and use Deoxys-S.

Landorus is also difficult if it runs Rock Polish. With Sandstorm up, and two Swords Dance, and SR, it OHKO's skarmory with Stone Edge. Not a lot of pokemon can say that. Don't let is set up RP or SD even once, and Skarm takes care of it. Or just use deoxys-s, like me.

Thundurus is a neat pokemon. If it isn't running HP Ice, Lati@s can take him down. Or just use Deoxys-S, except predict the thunder wave. Razz

So yeah, these pokemon are difficult to take down, but to the point of banning them? den let ban spikz, bcoz dehy hurt, and wen my pokymanz ar hurt, i looz, and if i looz, it shud be bannd

-Rock On,
SL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloyster bitches about pokes.   Cloyster bitches about pokes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloyster bitches about pokes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AREA 51 :: Pokemon Suspects-
Jump to: