Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Area 51 Has a new Forums !

Believe The Hype -Regstries Closed Till I Come Back-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giingur

Giingur

Believe The Hype    -Regstries Closed Till I Come Back- Empty
PostSubject: Believe The Hype -Regstries Closed Till I Come Back-   Believe The Hype    -Regstries Closed Till I Come Back- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:02 pm

1. Rules and Regulations

1. Show respect to everyone...That means people inside and outside of the clan

2. I hate it when people are in multiple clans...That could end in someone getting betrayed by a clan mate...So ONLY 1 CLAN AT A TIME!!!

3. Please do not just troll around other servers saying COME JOIN OUR CLAN...No..That's a No-No...That makes our clan look bad and I want everyone respect...Look at our name, Believe The Hype...I want that name to mean something

4. No complaining about who gets what spot in our clan...In the end I'm the one who decides everything...So if you have a problem come to me and I'll settle it

5. With that rule...NO ASKING TO GET PROMOTED!!!

6. It is liked to have [BTH] In your name at all times...But if you just wana troll around on your own like a lone wolf go ahead...I'm not going to force you to have [BTH] in your name...But when it comes to like clan battles or clan stuff...Please have [BTH] in your name

7. All members have to follow the servers rules and regulations...I'm not going to look bad because of your mistakes

8. In the end...Just have fun...That's the main objective about this clan...have fun and just battle

2. Joining the clan

1. You will battle me and some other people that I will choose at that time

2. I have multiple teams in multiple tiers
a. 1 OU Team
b. 1 UU Team

3. Its not always about the win...If you have a good battle plan that might be enough to get in

3. Registering

1. Post on this thread using this outline

Username on Forums:
Username on PO Server:
Why you wana join the clan:

4. Members

Giingur (Leader)

Edit: You can submit a request to join now
Back to top Go down

Believe The Hype -Regstries Closed Till I Come Back-
Page 1 of 1