Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Area 51 Has a new Forums !

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+8
Tyler
Misty
Cloyster
Giingur
Goten
Cody
HDT
Sweetie Luv
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:43 pm

I think there should be an introduction thread, but thats just me. :L

I guess I'll introduce myself.

Hi, i'm Sweetie Luv. Also known as radaradarada. I'm terrible at pogeymanz, and you know it. :\

I own Poke Land now, so yeah, thats cool and stuffz. ._.

Ohz, I'm also developing a script for both my server and this, so yay. I think

Last edited by Sweetie Luv on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HDT

HDT

Location : Water Type Gym Leader, and Pokemon Extrodinare. #1 on the Ladder.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Hey guys Welcome to the Forums!

For those of you who are new, I am HDT. a.k.a HighDefinitionTetris.

I live in Orange County California, and I'm enjoying life in high school while it lasts.

I basically do cool forum stuff as an administer here. When Goten and Giingur are busy working on the server doing other things, I'm put in charge here.

Anyway enjoy your time here on the site guys.

-HDT
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

So for those of u who don't know me I'm Cody part owner of the server The Rock/Ground Gym Leader and owner and founder of the clan Stone Edge Stoners.

So basically I'm pretty gud but rly I think Giingur is lore deserving of a spot in league but I'm glad I got job but anyway,I am not angered very easily so joke all u want wit me

I guess that's all u guys need to know BTW here is another thing

I LIEK MUDKIPZ XD

Well see u guys on tha server
-[STNRS]Cody
lol! afro
AND ME AS A PHAROH
farao
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:32 am

Lets Get to the Good Stuff Now!

My real name is Dustin, But everyone calls me Goten. I'm from the city of Kalihi on the island of O'ahu. Yes that's hawaii. I moved to Vegas with my mom at age 14. If you really get to know me, you will find that I give lots of chances cuz im a laid back person. Any who; My first home server on PO was Poke Land. I seemed to like it more than any other server. I also was grass gym leader there. Currently, I'm Owner Of Poke Paradise and thanks to friends, Poke Paradise is Our New Home ^___^

Pet Peeves:
1. People asking for auth because they think it's cool.... it's a job, not something to show off :L
2. People who say Hawaii doesn't have any buildings, xbox 360's, TV's, etc. Kind of makes me laugh though Razz

1. um.... Pokemon Razz
2. Break Dancing
3. I sing a lot even though i'm not good at it. :3
4. Love making Face Razz Very Happy (: :B ;3 Very Happy Smile Sad Idea pale confused rendeer geek
5. Likes the Color Green Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://poarea51.forumotion.com
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Wow, so many people followed my introduction thread. (:

(totally ripped of goten with that face. umad?)
Back to top Go down
HDT

HDT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

It was a good Idead. And Idea I didn't think off. (:
Back to top Go down
Giingur

Giingur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 am

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Whats up? Its your neighborhood ginger friend...Giingur but my real name is Taylor

I live in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania and if anyone knows where the Little League World Series is played, I live like 3 blocks away from the field.

Im 17 and turning 18 in less then 2 weeks and kinda scared to turn 18...The real world sucks but hey everyones gotta go threw it.

I'm currently in college and do work so that's why I'm not really active during the week...The weekends im usually on a lot

I'm a lone ranger when it comes to clans...I've been in so many and none of them seemed to stick so I'm done with them for a while, so I just rock my area code for my like "clan" I guess Razz

Uhhhhh what else...I love to game on my Xbox. My favorite series are Halo, CoD, Gears, Assassins Creed, Final Fantasy, Need For Speed...I'm VERY excited for MW3, Gears 3, Halo CE Remake, Halo 4, Assassins Creed Revelations, The new Need for Speed game...I cant remember the name for it...oh and Final Fantasy XIII-2

Well thats all you regular people need to know Razz...I usually open up to people I can trust and stuff like that...So i guess that's all I got...So check ya laters
Back to top Go down
Cloyster

Cloyster

PostSubject: HeyO   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:13 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Likes cawk in his butt cheeks XD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HeYo DINg DINg jk Twisted Evil i'm know as jake,cloyster,canadiancloyster,single,white,dumbass,queer teh list goes on and on and on and AAAA.

But seriously you can call me whatever you want it's fine but i prefer CLOYSTER THE GREAT . I am very funny i can take jokes idc they make me laugh diss away.

Honestly though i'm jake im white im 12 im repetative im funny.

My brain r making this hard so yeh im jake im almost 12 like 6 days but probs when you read this i'll be 12. im in grade 7 it's pretty awesome i love adding sprites to everything even though i dont customize them i hate DBZ even though ive never seen. kids show's are getting more retarted every year. im very...picky if a commercial comes on i will yepper on and on about it like "why are they outside in teh rain." it's pretty funneh. I HATE THIS Arrow Introduce Yourself! 530 I LOVE THIS Arrow Introduce Yourself! 195
I would be a quagsire i if was a pokemon im easy going im really mellow and if you get to know me im a great guy/kid. i love saying you mad bro ? i hate OVER 9000! so yah.

i love sing but every line my voice cracks shh...its puberty Shocked i love spongebob edits. i pimp slap my bro like 50 times a day.

I'm a normal leader on area 51. Reading is a pass time when im bored. if i swear it's only as jokes so i'm pretty joke ridden. Ask me anything if i say shoot it means go for it. final fantasy...there are like 15 final fantasies so 15 people died ?

My first pokemon games were Pokemon XD and pokemon Ruby.

So thats it one other thing...My favourite artist's are skrillex,deadmau5 and billy talent so ive currently broken 12 of the 15 rules goten has put up! thats how mellow our staff is so yah.

Im really bad at endings so later.

LOVE YOU<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CanadianCloyster
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 pm

hiya im [TX/GL1]Misty although that might be a bit obvious anyway to some of u but hi! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Hello other users of Area 51!

So my name is Derek, but in all of my Pokemon games, my avatar name is Tyler, so that's what I'm called in the world of Pokemon.

I'm 19 years old and still cool for playing Pokemon Razz. Born and raised in the unique state of Michigan, I spent most of my life near Flint, Detroit, and now Ypsilanti (some of the most dangerous cities in the country). I also enjoy the country life when I visit my grandparents who are both farmers.

I am studying math and science (my major is Physics) in college and also training to join the Navy when I finish.

I enjoy many things in life, but most all of them are somehow connected to math, science, or technology - which is how I got into Pokemon when I was little. I spend most of my free time on my laptop, so you will probably see me online frequently, but I may not be very active if I'm working on homework. Still, I like to be on so people can challenge me, cause I'm always up for a battle. I also love being in or on the water. Boating, swimming, tubing... if it has a body of water involved, I love doing it! (Although I haven't gotten to try skiing yet)

Anything else you want to know or talk about, feel free to message me. I'm pretty easy going and have been told I'm easy to talk to. Don't be fooled by my age either. My friends ages range from 8 to 40 years old. I also have six siblings, so I'm used to playing with and talking to kids younger than me. Anyway, that's me in as good of a nutshell as I can think of right now. Hope to see you all around the server!

~Tyler
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

PostSubject: everyone   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 pm

thanks for sharing some things with us (: this will help us get to know you better and have an idea about who you really are... And tyler welcome to our forums (:
Back to top Go down
HDT

HDT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:38 am

Goten wrote:
thanks for sharing some things with us (: this will help us get to know you better and have an idea about who you really are... And tyler welcome to our forums (:

Goten you're such a post whore. I like how your post count has jumped atleast 8 or 9 posts in the last 3 days. And Tyler Welcome to the forum, and server alike. (Trying to Compete with gotens post number.
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 am

HDT wrote:
Goten you're such a post whore. I like how your post count has jumped atleast 8 or 9 posts in the last 3 days. And Tyler Welcome to the forum, and server alike. (Trying to Compete with gotens post number.

woah bro ! your catching up! o__o this will be intense
Back to top Go down
Skillful Sky

Skillful Sky

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

hi im gla tew nhu nhi/great ppl
Back to top Go down
Cody

PostSubject: im sry bout this reply:'(   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Ok guys so Ik this is an intro thing but I'm sry to say that this is my time to break for a while. I rly need to go bak to my home server mysidia. Thx u guys for makin me feel like I'm somebody Ik u mite b mad at me but take my auth away on server. This may n goodbye but not for forever I'm sure we will meet again some day I just need to go bak to where it all began. This is jot a final goodbye but a new chapter to my story of PO. Pls dnt hate me for this and also I have dropped clan name but u will know its me. I will b all over servers. But keep this as a rememberance of me I'm glad i met u guys thx for all u Hav dun n again I'm sry bai.-<3 u guys Cody
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Hi   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,
I am kick bottwski AND My real name is Dhruv.
I am from India.....I love Pokemon Online as a platform for making frnds.
U will ask yourself that why I am writing this post today i have registered my account on 21/08.

I had lost my password and now I am activating joining account few hours ago for second time. I remembered my pass few hours ago.
I love Nature .Do YOU?
http://helpgreen.webs.com/
bounce I love you Suspect Sleep scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
http://helpgreen.webs.com/
Lovestruck

Lovestruck

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Hey there. I'm Lovestruck. I'm 16 years of age, and I live in Los Angeles, California. I love to dance, kick back on the beach, and play pokemon online, during my spare time. I play volleyball, and some basketball. I am a enthusiastic little cup battler, as I love the tier. I am great at it. My favorite all around pokemon is Deoxys-N. My favorite Little cup pokemon is either bronzor, or slowpoke. I play BW on nintendo DS sometimes. I have a brother, and sister, which both play pokemon online. I'm currently a senior in high school, and will more than likely not be on all the time. I will be on a lot on the weekends, as I rarely do anything, I may go out with my friends every once in a while. Well, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sweetie Luv

Sweetie Luv

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Welcome to the forums, everyone. Smile

Enjoy your stay on this forum.
And, when you see Goten, use an Excadrill every time you battle him. Alright?

-Rock On,
SL

^I need to make that a siggy. :C
Back to top Go down
Goten
Admin
Goten

PostSubject: LOL   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Sweetie >_> i need a counter against it.... just like what you suggested on excadrill thread ... and WELCOME EVERYONE (:
Back to top Go down
Zircon

Zircon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:27 am

Hi.
I'm Zircon/Winter/Onyx (No, I'm not from Quantum)
Well uh, let's see. I'm Australian. I'm 15. I don't script or host servers or anything. I'm mod at The Battle Tower, and was mod at Reborn. I like playing Soccer, Basketball and Baseball. I'm on at weird times, but I'm a strange kid
So uh, if you wanna know more, don't hesitate to ask.
I'll see you around then

Also, Goten. Breloom's a good counter if you know what you're doing.
Bronzong's another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: